Routine of the Day
The Nursery Day
Morning session: 8.30am to 12-00noon.
Afternoon session: 12-30pm to 4pm.
All day session: 8.30am to 4pm.
- Children are admitted from the age of 2 to 5 years into the nursery.
- Children that wish to stay for lunch are required to bring a healthy packed lunch, packed with an icepack to ensure freshness till served. Please ask the staff for info on ‘healthy eating’.
- The nursery provides milk and we bake fresh bread for the children during the am and pm sessions and parents are asked to contribute to provide fruit for the children to share during snack time.
- The doors are opened at 8.30am prompt and at 12.30pm for the afternoon session.
- This is very important for the safety of your child as the doors will remain closed at all other times.
- Children must be collected at the correct time at the end of each session, otherwise a penalty will have to be paid. The penalty rates are: £5.00 minimum after collection time and then £5.00 up to every 15mins that the child is not collected.